-
June 13th, 2005, 04:48 AM
#1
Inactive Member
anyone know if there were any videos made from either of the solo albums, or have any video from the solo tour?
-
June 13th, 2005, 12:31 PM
#2
Inactive Member
i saw a clip of him doing "that's alright" on MTV's 120 minutes but it's probably slipped into oblivion now
-
June 13th, 2005, 02:00 PM
#3
Inactive Member
AL, I THINK IT'S "DONT' THINK TWICE", YOUR THINKING ABOUT.
-
June 13th, 2005, 02:06 PM
#4
Inactive Member
you're right bombs, i stand corrected
-
June 13th, 2005, 09:58 PM
#5
Inactive Member
This may be a lame ass question but what happened to 120 mins?? I use to love that show.
-
June 14th, 2005, 12:02 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I hear you!! 120 minutes rocked in the late eighties, early nineties. It was the only MTV/radio I could tolerate.
When they launched MTV2, they moved all the good music to it and our local cable station never picked it up.
At least we got the Internet now. It is a much better medium than television ever was. Here, we are the gatekeepers!!
-
June 14th, 2005, 12:44 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I've got a couple things. The Woodstock 99 show, and the El Rey show from 98, and a couple other odds and ends here and there. All good stuff.
-
June 14th, 2005, 01:13 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I REMEMBER WHEN THE HOUSE OF BLUSE WEB SITE HAD AN ARCHIVE SECTION, YOU COULD SEARCH PRETTY MUCH ANY BAND THAT PLAYED AT THE HOUSE OF BLUSE. AND THEY HAD AN ANTIRE MIKE NESS SHOW FROM VEGAS. I WONDER WHY THEY TOOK IT DOWN.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks